We are posting this information as a resource and support for our Home Service and Repair business groups, their members and the general public. Please check back often for updates.
If you currently don’t have our service and would like to have access to our industry recognized and on-call customized safety and COVID-19 support and services for the next 2 months at half price – with no contract or strings. Sign Me Up
- 1-49 Employees =
- 50+ Employees =
- +$50/month for each additional state
- This link Auto Updates as DOL updates its site, so keep checking back – Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
Per this guidance, the new law goes into effect April 1, not April 2 as many believed it would. Employers should be aware that, beginning April 1, Employers will be required to post THIS POSTER alerting employees to their rights under the FFCRA.
The DOL is also expected to issue more formal implementing regulations for the FFCRA.
- 03/20/2020 Treasury, IRS, and Labor announce plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses to swiftly recover the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave
Small Business Retention Loan – Payroll Relief Loan
Instructions to Apply: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance (information to be posted when available from SBA or FDIC Banks processing loans)
- Download Business Forms
- 7b application process
- Business Loan Application (SBA Form 5)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Supporting Information (P-019)
- 03/27/2020 Coronavirus_Loan_Options final as of 3.26.20
- 03/27/2020 SMALL BUSINESS RETENTION BILL – Payroll Relief Loan
- 03/24/2020 WORKERS Compensation and COVID-19 3 24 20
- 03/23/2020 Furlough or Layoff – Pros and Cons
- Any suggestion regarding government regulation compliance provided by CES as part of the HR & Safety support program is developed and/or compiled
- from multiple sources and is not to be construed as legal advice. Any legal verification and implementation of any or all suggestions provided by CES is
- solely at the recipient’s discretion.