What If ???
What if you would be able to lower your costs so your budget isn’t warped?
What if your employees out of pocket costs were reduced up to 75%?
What if you had a way to hold costs and still take care of the employees that have major medical, and stay with in the government mandate to provide health insurance?
What if you had extra benefit dollars available for maybe a 401k and your employees knew that their family and lifestyle is protected from a catastrophic illness or injury?
Did you Know?
Percentage of Working Americans
make less than $15/hour…
Percentage of employees
living paycheck to paycheck…
What matters most to your Employees…
- Peace of Mind
- Taking care of their Family
Offer a PLAN that
REDUCES your overall Employer costs,
all while GIVING your employees what matters MOST to them
Give to each Employee:
Joe Groh – $70 (average)
Sedera – $1500 IUA over age 30 – $143
Total for Each Employee – $318
EverydayCare - Redirect Health
- $0 Deductible
- $0 Copay
- Unlimited Primary Care Visits
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- Open Network
Joseph Groh Foundation
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance – 20k or 50K
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
* Sedera - Health Sharing
- ** $500 IUA / $1000 IUA / $1500 IUA
- Outpatient Surgery
- *Sedera Health Share is not Insurance – refer to Sedera Membership Guidelines
- **IUA (Initial Unshareable Amount) The amount each member pays for before a need is eligible for sharing by the community